Admin Manual / Messaging Management / Message Template
Message Template

There are 2 different types of message templates, i.e., plain text and HTML. These email templates can include text and field values.

Follow the steps below to create a new plain text message for In-App and SMS notification.

1. On Setting Homepage, click on Message Template menu to navigate to Message Template page.
  2. Click New Message, you will be directed to the New Message page.

1. Enter the template name and the message details.
  2. Click Save.      

Follow the steps below to create HTML message for email notification.

1. On Setting Homepage, click on Message Template menu to navigate to Message Template page.
  2. Click New HTML Message, you will be directed to the New Message page.

1. Enter the template name and the message details.
  2. Click Save.

Tips: You also can set your email template to include the table of related list. 

For example, Quotation email that includes the table of product line items list.

<table id="table97281" style="border:   1px,solid black;width:100%;border-collapse: collapse;">

<thead><tr>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;">No.&nbsp;</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;">Product&nbsp;</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;">Unit Price&nbsp;</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;"> Quantity&nbsp;</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;">Discount&nbsp;</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;text-align:   center;font-weight: bold;">Total   Amount&nbsp;</td></tr>

</thead>

<tbody>${For i=Object.ProductLineItem.Count}<tr>

<td style="border: 1px solid   black;">${Object.ProductLineItem[i].No}</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;">${Object.   ProductLineItem[i].ProductName}</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;">${Object.   ProductLineItem[i].UnitPrice}</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;">${Object.   ProductLineItem[i].Quantity}</td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;">${Object.   ProductLineItem[i].Discount}<br></td>

<td style="border: 1px solid black;">${Object.   ProductLineItem[i].TotalAmount}</td>

</tr>${EndFor}</tbody></table>

Last modified on Apr 10, 2018